Welcome

I am an animator, an artist, and a story teller. I love to create beautiful works of art and bring them to life. Whether these creations are characters, logos, or abstract visions, there is no end to the possibilities in art, animation, and design. I can animate traditionally with 2D pencil drawings, in Maya, After Effects, Flash, or with stop motion. I use these methods in conjunction with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Take a look around, explore, discover and enjoy!

Say Hello: sabrinasullivan82@gmail.com

Motion Graphics & Video Game Cinematics


I had the opportunity to work on the cinematics for "The Unfinished Swan" PSN game. I was responsible for animating the wonderful illustrations provided by Hokyo Lim using After Effects. This video introduces the main character, Monroe.


Animation


Animation


Animation


Animation


Animation


Animation and FX

Animation

Animation

Animation

Animation

Animation

Animation and FX